Monday, May 25, 2009

Me again

Hey, it's me again. I've had some changes. Surprised? Didn't think so.

So firstly, I am definitely missing school right now. It's been really hard lately because I get so bored. School kept me busy. Well.. school and other stuff. It wasn't dating that kept me busy. That was only during the Fall of 2008. I haven't been on many dates this year. How many? Hmm... let me think... one date this year so far. No you didn't hear me wrong. lol.

Secondly, I do love being home. I get to see my family. They are the only ones that really truly know me. Even though I fight with them a lot more when I am at home, I still love being here. It's just I have been away for so long that it's hard to come back to a small town. Not a lot to do here.

So, what has changed? Well..I'm still wanting to switch majors to Speech Language Pathology. Instead of movin to SLC, I want to go to USU in Logan. I miss it up there. Yes, I have lived in Logan in the past. In fact, this is where I have lived: I moved to st. george, then back to Panaca, ..SLC, ...Cedar City, ...Logan, ... St. George, ... Orem, ..back to Panaca, next Provo, and then Logan (if my plans go the way I want). When does anything ever go my way? lol. Not really ever.

My sister is due anytime now... well her due date is June 21st, but we think she will have her baby girl sooner than that. I'm so excited for her to come. I'm ready to hold another baby again.

It's so sad.. my nephew is sick right now. He has been running a fever. We will probably take him to the doctor's office tomorrow. :( I hope he feels better soon.

My bro-in-law's aunt Joan is comin to Panaca this Wednesday! I haven't seen her in forever. It will be fun to see her again.

Julie is doing good on her mission. She comes home the end of February. I can't wait to see her again, but I am so proud of her for going on a mission. She is in Texas right now. Not much time left for her out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment